Tuesday, January 22, 2019

My Word for 2019

Like my previous posts indicate, I entered a different creative community through social media. Being engaged with other Creatives has inspired me in so many ways. One of the things I have mentioned is having a key word with an intention for the year in place of a New Year's Resolution. So, after an amazing year of reigniting my creative spirit I have spent some time in meditation and discovered my word for 2019.



The above image is the result of "Intuitive Doodling" that I learned from a wonderful woman named Elizabeth Sampson. She held an on-line self-paced class that I thoroughly enjoyed last spring. You can also find her videos on YouTube. I love her philosophy that there is "no wrong way" to doodle.

I have spent some time this month writing out what I believe. Basically, I want to believe that I can experience more fullness in 2019. A significant aspect of belief is spiritual belief. So below are the words I am sharing of where I am now on my spiritual belief journey. For those who have known me a long time, this may not be what you expect me to put on the page. And, for others, these words will not be a surprise at all. My challenge to others is this: write down what you believe because I feel that in doing so, you will live more intentionally.



I believe that every human has a designated purpose but we are given free will as to how we travel the journey to fulfill that purpose. We have discovered how to identify some of that  information through our Astrological birth map as well as other spiritual practices. We are given guidance and assistance through the angels assigned to us and those we call upon. These angels may share their message with us in a variety of ways, including through the energy of people we are strongly connected to. We have people placed in our lives to be an active participant with us along that journey and/or teach us something we need to know and  understand for us to fulfill our purpose. The more we are in alignment with that designated purpose the more fulfilled we are. The more tuned in to the vibrational energy of the Spiritual realm, including the Chakra energy pathways, the greater awareness and potential for success we have of living authentically. Spending time in quiet, reflection, creative process, and meditation is essential to engage in the Spiritual realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment